Global Business Travel Association – Toronto 2019 being held on April 15 -17 @GBTAonFB
This the 15th Annual gathering of professional business travel experts.
Here is a quote from the organisers: We’d like to thank you for attending the largest ever GBTA Conference 2019 – Toronto! Your commitment to improving business travel on a regional and global level was truly evident.
We hope you enjoyed your experience hearing from our line-up of speakers and connecting with your peers at Canada’s LARGEST business travel and meetings management event.
Here’s a recap of some of the highlights:
- Over 900 total attendees, the largest attendance in the history of the event
- Our largest, sold out, Expo Floor with nearly 80 exhibiting suppliers
- 15+ education sessions centered around the most important issues facing the industry
- An amazing line-up of speakers on Centre Stage to include President and CEO of Air Canada, Calin Rovinescu, co-host of CTV’s Your Morning and anchor of CTV’s etalk, Ben Mulroney and CEO of Venture Communications & CEO of District Ventures Capital, Arlene Dickinson
- The launch of WINiT at GBTA Conference 2019 – Toronto, a unique and interactive career development experience for the purpose of positively changing the careers and lives of women
- Timely and highly relevant Kick-Start professional development sessions
- Direct Talk and peer to peer networking during the Buyer and Supplier-only sessions
- Special networking opportunity for NEW conference attendees during the Connect First Open House
- Over 55 interviews conducted in the GBTA Broadcast Studio
- An amazing night of 80’s inspired enjoyment during The Big Night Out made possible by Enterprise Holdings
Thank you again for joining us in Toronto!
Marek J.D. Goldyn – Photo reporter officially accredited for Euro Canada News.